Jaipur is a city of palaces and forts. Beautiful monuments are what we think of when we talk about them. While we tend to think of Jaipur as a heritage town, we rarely consider the nightlife. It would surprise you to learn that Jaipur’s nightlife is just as lively as its other attractions. If you’re ever in Jaipur and have a few nights to spare, you might consider visiting some of the nightlife spots in Jaipur.
Jaipur places to visit at night
1. Nahargarh Fort
The stunning sunset view from Nahargarh Fort is a must-see for anyone looking to spend a night in Jaipur. After 5 pm, the fort closes. However, you can still visit the fort and enjoy the authentic Rajasthani food at Padao Restaurant. You can ride your bicycle up to the fort
2. Amber Fort
Maan Singh built this magnificent structure in the 16th century. He is a trusted general under Akbar. Even though Amber Fort is bustling with tourists throughout the day, it feels completely different at night. The fort becomes a beautiful sight when it is dawn. During the evening, the main attraction is a 50-minute sound and lighting show. On a full moon night, a Kathak performance at the Diwan-e-Khaas is the best time to visit the fort.
3. Chokhi Dhani
Chokhi Dhani is a must-see when you’re in Jaipur. The resort offers a glimpse into the Rajasthani culture. You can experience dance, song, puppet shows, mimicry, adventure sports, and outdoor games. You can find any Rajasthani dish here. After 5.30 pm, the cultural resort is open. Chokhi Dhani is a popular place to visit in Jaipur during the night.
4. Jal mahal
Amazing Jal Mahal floating over Man Sagar Lake You can stroll along the lake’s edge in the evening to enjoy the romantic view of the twinkling lights and the reflections on the water. Jal Mahal is a peaceful, romantic place to visit in Jaipur. Although you cannot go inside the Jal Mahal, you can enjoy its beautiful view for as long or as you like.
5. Watch the Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
Raj Mandir Theatre is Asia’s largest theatre hall and the oldest theatre in the area. It has been showing movies for more than four decades. Raj Mandir Cinema boasts intricate carvings both inside and out. The place looks like a palace with its huge chandeliers and exquisite lighting in the lobby. Raj Mandir Cinema offers a nighttime show that will give you a royal feeling.
Pubs and Bar in Jaipur
Tourist activities in Jaipur include frequent visits to bars, nightclubs, and pubs. After spending time exploring Jaipur’s many attractions, these are the most popular spots tourists will be attracted to.
This blog is designed to assist visitors in their search for the best Jaipur pubs. It provides a comprehensive and detailed list of all the great watering holes the city has to offer.
Blackout Pub is located on the 9th Floor of Hotel Golden Oak. It opens at 2 PM and quickly transforms into a vibrant city hotspot.
The pub is known for its north Indian and continental cuisines. It also has a wide selection of wines, spirits, beers, and spirits. Additional rooftop seating offers a great view of Jaipur.
7. Amigos Bar & Discotheque, Jaipur
You may have guessed it from the name: Amigos Bar & Discotheque, a Mexican-themed bar, and discotheque that has been a popular Jaipur nightlife spot in recent years. Visitors will have a great time at this bar, which offers delicious food and well-stocked bars. Amigos Bar & Discotheque is the perfect place to spend a good time with friends or on a date with someone special. It is also a great choice for people who love to dance to good music without spending a lot of money. Also, check out the best clubs in Jaipur
8. House of People
The House of People bar at Hotel Las Vegas has a lot to offer. This watering hole is accessible for wheelchairs, has valet parking and indoor and outdoor seating. It also offers live entertainment such as music and sports screenings. There are many alcoholic beverages and continental cuisine.
9. The Extreme Discotheque, Jaipur
Extreme Discotheque is the perfect place for people who want to get lost in thumping music. On weekends, the place is packed with young people who are looking to have a good time and party all night. This place is worth a visit for its cheap drinks and delicious food. The discotheque does close a little earlier than other places on the list. This is something you should consider when looking for a party spot in Jaipur.
10. 100% Rock
As promised, this is the nightclub cum pub. 100% Rock is all about having fun and dancing on the dance floor. You will find a variety of Indian, Chinese, North Indian, Thai, and Continental cuisines along with a fully-stocked bar.
You can also enjoy live music or karaoke. For those who find the insides too restrictive, outdoor seating is an alternative.
Best Time To Visit In Jaipur
Jaipur in Winter (November to February)
- Temperature – The temperature of the air during winter is between 8 and 26 degrees Celsius.
- Weather – Winter weather in Jaipur is pleasant and friendly. The city is covered in fog and mist during the mornings and evenings. It is a pleasant time to wander, explore and sightsee during the day. Evenings can get colder as temperatures drop to single digits. This season is pleasant to visit.
- Significance – It’s the season for a whole host of exciting things! Winter in Jaipur is magical and animated. These are some of our favorite experiences: Riding an elephant at Amer Fort; cycling around Nahargarh Fort; strolling through medieval streets/bazaars; taking part in festivals like the Jaipur Literature Fest. There are many options.
- Why should you visit now – Jaipur, just like other cities of Rajasthan, exudes a wonderful charm in winter? You can enjoy the magnificent forts, palaces, and monuments more clearly and easily. The atmosphere is fresh and crisp, which makes the cityscape and architecture seem magical. It is perfect for walking and sightseeing without having to deal with heat and humidity. This is why Jaipur has such a wonderful climate for a memorable holiday.
- What to do before you visit – Winter is the peak tourist season. Travel will therefore be more costly. Jaipur Tour Packages Accommodation and the like require prior booking. For those not looking for luxury, there are budget hotels that are both moderately priced and affordable. Service personnel such as waiters, porters, and guides should expect to receive a minimum 10% tip.
Tips Take a rickshaw, or a taxi while you’re sightseeing. Before you jump on, make sure that you agree on the price. It is important to dress properly when it comes to attire. Layers are a good idea so you can take off some as you get warm.
These are the top places that will make your evenings just as exciting as your days in Jaipur. If you ever feel bored on a trip and are pondering the next step, these are the best places to go. You know what they mean when they say “Work hard.” You can party harder.