People who have been using Google Ads for a long time still face a hard time with all the features and functions. So, it is natural that a beginner will feel lost with all the options. However, Google Ads is undoubtedly one of the best tools that can help companies get the best results. Most companies are using Google ads to get more customers and boost sales.
However, it is only possible to get a good result from the Google ads campaign when you know all the basic things about it. Unfortunately, it is very hard for beginners to find out all the details about Google Ads. However, we are here to help you out and understand Google ads.
Here are some of the handpicked tips and tricks are given below that will help you know the basics and many other things about Google Ads. Make sure to go through them to find out how to use Google Ads.
Top Tips And Tricks Of Google Ads For Beginners
If you want to earn a lot from the Google ads campaign, you will need to make sure that you know the basics. Here are some of the tips and tricks that will make it easier for you to understand the usage of Google ads and other details.
Use The Extensions
Ad extensions are one of the best features that can help you get a performance boost. In addition, they can help to elevate the brand story and offer some other additional information to the prospects. There are plenty of extensions available that you use. Here are some of the most popular ones given below that can help you a lot.
- Sitelink Extensions – These links help the online visitor to direct to the landing page of the website.
- Call Extensions – As the name suggests, they help to provide the contact details like the phone numbers.
- Structured Snippets – It helps provide information about all the different features of a particular product or service.
- Location Extensions – This one is for the establishments to put the addresses. With this extension, you can link the Google My Business Account to Google Ads Account.
Learn The Basic Terms
Another thing that will help you a lot to use Google ads is the basic terms. Some of the most common things that you will get to hear are bid, keywords, ad rank, quality score, conversion, ad rank, and CPC. You need to make sure that you know the details about all of these terminologies.
It is not hard to understand the meaning of these terms. However, most people learn about them while using them, which takes some time. Therefore, if you want to learn faster and save some time, you need to learn all these terms and what they are used for in Google Ads.
Set Up The Right Keyword Match
The keyword is one of the most wonderful things in Google Ads. Keyword match types help you to refine the ad in the search engines. There are 5 different types of keyword matches available. They are given below in detail to help you know more.
- Broad Match Modifier – It allows you to specify certain types of words in broad-match type. If you want to ensure that some words are there in the keyword, you can do that by adding the plus sign before those particular words.
- Broad Match – This setting helps your ad appear from related terms or keywords. Based on the search varieties.
- Exact Match – You can put brackets on the keywords to enable this option.
- Phrase Match – If there are any other words after and before the keywords, it will help to show the ad to the customers. You can enable this option easily with the help of quotation marks on the keywords.
- Negative Match – This option helps to avoid any unwanted phrases and traffic. You can avoid some words like cheap and bargain with the help of this option.
One of the crucial tips that you need to keep in mind while using Google Ads is you have to keep the account organized. You need to divide the services and products into different categories. There are two different levels available in Google Ads such as ad groups and campaigns. Having the account organized will help you to get a better grip on the options and features.
Before you find out what two main ad formats can be used in Google display ads, you need to keep these tips in mind.
Google Ads is one of the most popular services that can help to get better conversion and sales. Unfortunately, it is very hard to understand all the things about this service if you are a beginner. However, here are some tips that can help you stay one step ahead and understand the details. Make sure to go through them and share them with others to help them out.
Author – Kacee Christian is a freelance content writer and enthusiastic blogger. She is the co-founder of https://exclusiverights. She contributes to many authority various blogs.