Are you searching for solutions to extract PDFs from MSG File in any forums, blogs, articles, etc? Then stop searching and now no necessity to worry in order to save Outlook emails to PDF documents. This subsequent write-up expresses the smart and best possible & consistent approaches. Therefore, explore this blog to have an exact idea about the Outlook emails .msg files in the PDF migration procedure.
In this write-up, we will explain 3 solutions –
- A direct migration method that can save Outlook emails in PDF directly.
- A manual trick that can save selected Outlook MSG emails in PDF documents.
- An automated solution that can quickly convert all Outlook MSG files in PDF format at once and make the migration become simple.
These days, there is no particular requirement for using paper letters for communication to share information or details. Today, personal as well as commercial computer users would like to communicate by email; users ascertain a relationship with the mail apps.
Since mails messages are quite important because they contain useful & valuable information. That is a reason for users that they prefer to contain these emails as a backup and save Outlook emails to PDF Adobe Reader documents.
Considering after a survey, Outlook is a widely used mail app by users for personal and enterprise work. As we should know, a single email of Outlook is saved in MSG file format which can be generated by the drag & drop method. Users search different ways to extract PDF files from MSG Outlook with attachments.
Some Outlook users also search for a solution to save Outlook emails in PDF documents. Before going with the solutions, we will focus on the necessity of PDF files and migration of Outlook emails to PDF Adobe Reader documents.
The requirement to Save MSG Outlook File to PDF
Although, there may be multiple reasons that occurred among users some main technical reasons are given below –
- The PDF file is easily accessible everywhere on any system while the MSG file needs Outlook to open it.
- It becomes simple for users to manage Outlook emails with another user.
- PDF file supports advanced restrictions functions to modify, print, add details.
- It can be simply attached with emails to be transferred through a public network.
- PDF is a universal Documental file extension so it is in demand for governmental, personal & commercial purposes.
- PDF files can be opened on multiple systems (Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android phone, Linux, etc.) & devices (mobile, desktop, computer, iPhone, Android phone, etc.)
How to Save Outlook emails in PDF documents directly?
Outlook is an advanced mail client and understands PDF advantages so it also supports a function to extract PDF from MSG files. If you are using Outlook and want to save its emails to PDF directly then you can follow the given steps –
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your desktop screen.
- Select mail which you want to save in PDF.
- Go to the File menu and click on the Print option.
- Then click on Microsoft Print to PDF option
- If you want to save Outlook emails to PDF with attachments then you can go with print options from Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Tick on the save Outlook emails to PDF with attachments option and click on the OK button.
How Extract PDF from MSG File Outlook Manually
There are lots of users who are having Outlook selective mails backup as MSG format and want to save in PDF. If you have multiple orphan MSG files then firstly open it in Outlook by right c_licking on MSG file and choose open with Outlook option. Otherwise open Outlook and select the email which you want to extract in PDF then follow the given steps –
- Now go to the File menu and select save as an option of Outlook
- Then choose the HTML option to save the Outlook file
- Now go to the saved .html file and select it.
- Now open it with the MS Word app.
- Then check information the open MS Word file and go to file menu >> save as option
- Select the PDF option to save the opened file in PDF format.
Note – The manual process can save your details of emails in PDF but cannot save attachments of emails and the direct migration method can save Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. But it can only do so when your printer is saved as the default printer, otherwise, it will not save emails to PDF with attachments. Both explained methods are based on one-by-one message conversion in PDF so not suitable for large & urgent migration. So if you want a Batch process and need to save attachments into PDF then follow the automated approach which is an automated and exact procedure to extract PDF from MSG file of Outlook with attachments and batch process.
How to Save MSG Outlook file to PDF with Automated App
To overcome the limitation of the manual method or having a requirement to save MSG files attachments into PDF urgently then go with MSG to PDF Tool. That is a capable solution to extract batch MSG files of Outlook to PDF at once and also supports the option to save attachments of emails into PDF. It can extract all MSG files in PDF documents at once and save you time from single processing. It preserves all MSG emails components – metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, unread status, read status, including attachments. By using MSG files to PDF tool, you can extract Outlook MSG files in PDF with multiple file naming options – from+ subject+ date, date+ from+ subject, subject+ date+ from, etc.
By using simple steps, you can handle the tool and extract your Outlook emails MSG in PDF Adobe documents. It can save Outlook 2019, 2013, 2016, 2010 & 2007 MSG email in PDF documents. Still, you are in confusion, then go with the free download demo function that allows exporting 20 MSG files to PDF absolutely free of cost. Evaluate its efficiency and easily clear all your doubts about how to save MSG files to PDF or extract PDF files from Outlook MSG files.