Hybrid Flooring or hybrid vinyl flooring is made up of timber. It is one of the most popular flooring styles nowadays because it can be installed on the existing floor. This type of Flooring is a mixture of laminate and vinyl plank flooring, giving supreme durability and waterproof floor. Different designs and multiple brown shade options are available in the hybrid flooring.
Hybrid Flooring looks attractive, extraordinarily authentic, and beautiful. The installation process of this type of Flooring is straightforward. It can solve all flooring problems. It can be installed without hiring professionals. It is effortless to find a suitable underlay if the floor is not already attached to the underlay.
Benefits of installing Hybrid Flooring
- It is highly suitable for the bathroom and kitchen floor.
- It doesn’t only resist the stain scratch but also the UV rays.
- It won’t get damaged even in extreme sunlight.
- It will save the installation money because the click locking installation system is straightforward and can quickly be done without professionals’ help.
- It has a long-lasting effect, and it doesn’t lose its beauty quickly.
- Hybrid Flooring is effortless to clean.
- The color options available in hybrid Flooring are European Oak, Grey Oak, Ash Grey, Blackbutt, Tasmanian Oak, etc.
Top 5 Benefits Of Hybrid Flooring for your Home and Office
Water is your worst enemy if you have a wooden floor. It can damage a variety of materials, including oak, laminate, bamboo, and others. Hybrid flooring, on the other hand, does not have this issue because it is completely waterproof. The top waterproof layer is water-resistant, ensuring that the baseboard board is protected. For this reason, you can use them in locations with a lot of moisture, such as the basement, kitchen, or dining room. The top covering prevents water from seeping in and causing harm.
Hybrid floors take the very advanced level of printing technologies. As a result, this type of flooring comes in a broad variety of textures and designs. You can acquire any imitation of slate, marble, tile, oak wood, hardwood wood, and many more materials. So, when it comes to hybrid flooring, you have a lot of options.
3. Extremely relaxing
The hybrid flooring is highly relaxing because of its design The top layer of soft plastic and the underlying limestone or wood provide a pleasant feeling underfoot. It would be a wonderful alternative to the uncomfortable, hard, and chilly tile flooring in your kitchen, especially if you installed them there. Hybrid flooring is very pleasant to walk on because it may be used with radiant heating beneath the floor.
4. Easy to Installation
The hybrid flooring is designed in such a manner that it may be installed quickly and easily. Less difficult and easy to install hybrid flooring rather than other modern floorings. Simply remove the old covering and inspect the level and smoothness of the floor beneath, sometimes known as the subfloor. Continue to arrange the planks and tap them carefully with a rubber mallet. It’s also simple to replace some of your current floors. It is not necessary to change the whole flooring. Simply replace the faulty plank. Because of its clipping method, it’s possible. However, all you need to do is just keep a box of the same designed planks handy for that.
5. Highly Durable
The hybrid flooring is extremely long-lasting. Its two-material design guarantees its durability. It can endure a lot of heavy activity. This property qualifies for commercial construction. It can even resist scratches and dents. As a result, it’s also pet-friendly and relaxing.
What is the Life Span of Hybrid Flooring?
Hybrid Flooring can last for 10 to 20 yrs because of the dents and scratch resistance. If someone has a child or pet, this type of flooring is the best option for them. The floor is made of robust material, making it harder and suitable for challenging situations because it comprises four layers.
Different Types of Hybrid Flooring
Wood Plastic Composite (WPC Hybrid)
Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) is a composite of recycled wood and plastic.
It costs higher than the SPC hybrid because it is more comfortable and ticker. It is completely water-resistant and you can use it in your kitchen and bathroom.
Stone Plastic Composite (SPC Hybrid)
Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) is a combination of compressed limestone and plastic.
The core of the floor is more rigid than WPC. It is 100% waterproof. It is made up of natural limestone and polyvinyl chloride. Also, it is a little more durable than WPC.
Both of them are affordable, heat resistant, and stylish. You can search for such floors online and choose the best one. Make sure, you must check their thickness before you choose.
What makes Hybrid Flooring different from other floorings?
- It last longer in comparison to other Flooring. There is no fear of the floor being broken; another Flooring has much maintenance costs, but hybrid Flooring is unbreakable and easy to clean.
- The other Flooring has high installation fees, which requires lots of time.
- Other floors won’t have the capacity to maintain the temperature in different seasons.
- Hybrid Flooring has different layers with many features.
- Repairing or replacing it is a simple process.
- It gives comfort and eliminates sound while walking.
- It comes in a variety of sizes. The Flooring is affordable and gives a pretty attractive look to the house.
- The Flooring is suitable for residential as well as commercial places.
Why hybrid Flooring is so popular?
So, what exactly is it about hybrid flooring that attracts so many humans? Hybrid flooring has been highly popular in recent years, to the point where it now appears in the majority of new projects and builds in Australia. There are several reasons for this:
- The main reason is that it is completely waterproof, allowing it to be utilized throughout the house, from kitchens to living rooms and bedrooms.
- It is extremely long-lasting. Because of the top protective layer on hybrid flooring, it is far more resistant to scratches and normal wear and tear than actual wood.
- It’s more cost-effective. When compared to engineered wood, hybrid flooring is much more cost-effective and versatile in terms of where it may be installed.
- It is simple to maintain. Hybrid flooring is relatively simple to maintain. It’s simple to mop the floor without scratching it or to vacuum it without damaging it.
- It has a beautiful look. Because the decorative design on hybrid flooring is computerized and imprinted on the board, the colors and tones are carefully chosen to offer the most magnificent appearance possible, devoid of the flaws that come with natural wood. As a consequence, a striking and lifelike timber pattern is created.
The thickness of the floor is 6.5mm to 8.5mm. One can clean the floor by vacuuming and sweeping from time to time. The floor is sturdy and the newest among all. The floor is not suitable for steam mob because it will crack the floorboards. Overall, the floor is a perfect option for those who want something newest with flexibility and rigidity. Because of its super satisfying features and reasonable rates, it’s getting more famous day by day.