Wireless Fidelity is the expansion for the term Wi-Fi. It is a wireless network that uses radio signals to transmit internet facilities to the devices closer to the router. Most people secure their Wi-Fi connection with a wise and strong password to restrict too many people from its access. If you can’t find your password, use these Wi-Fi password stealer tools. But it is wiser to note down the password as most people forget their Wi-Fi password and suffer recovering it.
Here are some of the ways that will help you recover your password:
1. Through Router login
One of the easiest ways to recover your Wi-Fi password is by logging in to your router setup. It is used to set your password in the first place. This method might not be the most effective way to recover one’s password. However, 98% of the time, this method works. All you need is your router admins’ password. But, if you don’t have it, you can search on google for a specific router password.
- Grab your laptop, or sit on your desktop. Open your web browser and type the default IP address of most of the routers that are 192.168.0.1.
- A box asking for the username and password will appear. Type the username of your router and password.
- Then, the setup for recovering the password open-ups.
- You can now see the Wi-Fi password.
2. Through iPhone or iPad
PassFab iOS Password Manager is a powerful and popular software that helps recover Wi-Fi passwords through iPhones and Ipads. The PassFab iOS password manager is good at finding one’s Wi-Fi password can be a tricky and risky process. Apple being famous for its security makes recovering your password is a much safer process on iPhones. This method requires a few steps to do the needful.
- Your PC or laptop must have the PassFab iOS Password Manager software pre-installed and connected to your iPhone or Ipad.
- Once you connect your device using a USB cable, begin the scan to initiate the recovery process.
- And as soon as the scan completes, you’ll recover your password. You can also export the password to other applications at your convenience.
3. Through Windows 10\8\7
This process of recovery comes with some conditions. The first condition is that you must connect to your Wi-Fi through your window/PC at least once. The second condition is that if you have connected your Wi-Fi to your windows once and then changed your password, you must connect it again with the new password, else you won’t recover your password.
4. Through File Explorer
This recovery process involves any file explorer app that supports root mode.
- Open the app and enable root explorer because of this wretch the Wi-Fi password’s root folders password.
- Find a folder named data under it, is a folder name misc. Open it and then open a folder called Wi-Fi, and there you’ll find a file named wpa_supplicant.conf.
- Then open it and make sure to be careful and make no changes.
- There, you’ll have your password.
5. Through the Mac system
As finding passwords on windows is easy, the same is the case with mac systems. Apple is famous for its security, and the Mac system has an inbuilt feature to store all the passwords making it simple to recover the password.
- Search for “Keychain Access” by accessing “utilities” from “Application.”
- The list of login items appears.
- From the left pane of the windows, click on ‘Airport Network Password’
- Once you find the wireless network for which you are recovering the password, all the information related to the network will display.
- Click on show password.
These are some of the most effective ways to recover your Wi-Fi password. There are a lot of other ways too. Some of them are listed below:
- Through the router’s web interface
- Through Wi-Fi key recovery.
- Through command prompt.