As the world battled one of the biggest crises in the history of mankind in 2020, events that people thronged to were put on hold. While we spent the majority of our year indoors, organizers got working on preparing for their events to make a comeback this year. We have listed some of the biggest music festivals in the USA that are all set to take place in 2021. Take a look!
- Outside Place Music and Arts Festival: One of the world’s highest-grossing festivals will host people from around the country in late October, at the Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. Not only will it host outdoor music shows by the likes of Tame Impala, Lizzo, J Balvin, Kehlani, and Young Thug, but will also feature great eats, beer and wine tastings, and many other fun events.
- Summer Music Festival: Considered one of the best of its kind in the country, this outdoor music show is traditionally held at the Three Sisters Park, Chillicothe, IL every Memorial Day weekend. However, owing to the current situation, it’ll take place in August this year. Revelers can look forward to the music of The Floozies and Joes Russo’s Almost Dead, among others. This year’s edition also marks the festival’s 20th anniversary.
- Riot Fest: Today an outdoor music show, this festival started out in 2005 as an indoor, multi-venue affair. Its lineup is known for championing genres like alternative rock, punk, and hip-hop. This year’s edition is set to take place in mid-September and will feature My Chemical Romance, Dirty Heads, Beach Bunny, and Alex G, among others.
- Imagine Music Festival: This year’s edition will be held at Chattahoochee Hills, GA from 17-19 September. The presence of circus acts, campground activities, and silent discos in addition to music performances make it one of the most varied outdoor music shows. This year’s headliners include Griz, Illenium, Kaskade, and Excision.
- Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC): Your favorite EDM festival is all ready to sweep you off your feet this summer. Come celebrate 25 years of this joyous festival with biggies of the electronic music industry, at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
These festivals come as a boon to everyone after a harrowing year. While you let loose, don’t forget to stay safe! Also, do check with the organizers before booking the tickets, as shows are still getting canceled last minute due to the ongoing pandemic.