Worldwide, millions of people using an android smartphone and most of the users not using their smartphones smartly and mostly used for communication and social purpose
But, Android smartphones are not only used for calling and communication purposes. It can be used as a tool for measurements, for scientific calculations, monitoring your daily activities and also used for automating your daily routine tasks.
There are plenty of android utility applications available in Google Play Store which is really helpful in completing your daily task in an easier way.
So, here is the list of top 7 android utility applications for your android smartphones which makes your daily task easier.
1. LastPass Password Manager
Now no need to remember and resetting your passwords for websites and applications, sometimes it’s difficult to remember the username and passwords for different websites or applications.
LastPass is a great Password Manager app to store your passwords in a secure vault. LastPass will remember your passwords for websites and applications and will auto-fill web browser and app logins for you.
LastPass Password Manager is using strong encryption algorithm AES-256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256 and salted hashes to ensure complete security in the cloud.
So, no need to worry about the hacking of your online accounts and remembering your login ids and passwords for your online accounts. You only need to remember the password for LastPass Password Manager.
Features of LastPass Password Manager
- Autofill your login ids and Password when you visit the website and apps.
- Strong AES-256 bit encryption with the PBKDF2 SHA-256 algorithm to encrypt your data.
- Sync your data with other devices securely and instant way for free.
- Access the LastPass account with Master Password and with your fingerprint.
- Securely store your personal information like Credit card details, Wi-Fi passwords and Personal notes in an encrypted vault.
- Create a Strong and unique Password for your websites and apps.
- Share your password with others in a secure way.
2. If This Then That (IFTTT)
IFTTT (“if this, then that”) automates using several internet services like Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and smart devices and smart gadgets.
IFTTT is available for free to use as a web application as well as mobile apps on Google Android and Apple’s iOS.
IFTTT works with the set of conditional statements called “Applet”. Applets based on Triggers and Actions
Triggers are condition (“this”) part of an applet. For example, from Weather Underground, Get the weather forecast every day.
Actions are the result (“that”) part of an applet. They are the output from the input of the trigger.
You can find many applets on the IFTTT website or IFTTT app which can automate your tasks or services on your smartphone, smart device, home appliances, and online services.
So, just turn on your desired applets on the website or IFTTT app and automates the services you love.
Features and Usage Examples of IFTTT
- Lots of popular services/app works with IFTTT like Instagram, Twitter, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Spreadsheet and many more.
- Many smart devices work with IFTTT like Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Philips Hue LEDs, Nest, and many smart devices/Gadgets which compatible with IFTTT.
- Upload photos to Facebook and automatically share it with other social platforms like Instagram.
- Stay updated with weather forecasting with weather notifications
- Stay updated with your favorite news publications like ProPublica and The New York Times.
- Automatic backup of your import documents, photos and import contacts on Google Drive, DropBox.
- Control of smart devices and gadget tasks. For instance, ask Google Home to find your phone if Lost.
3. Any.do (To-do list, Calendar, Reminders & Planner)
Any.do is the most popular and award-winning app for a to-do list, calendar, reminder, and task management. Millions of users using Any.do for managing their daily to-do list and task.
Any.do is having powerful features and simple user-friendly customized UI which makes it the most popular app under the productivity category.
Any.do is available on Web, Android, iOS and it also work with smart devices like Amazon Alexa, Apple Watch & Android Wear. You can also use its browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
Features of Any.do
- Syncs with any device, work seamlessly with your PC, laptop, mobile, and tablet. So you can access it anywhere.
- You can set the color, category, and priority for your to-do list task.
- You can set reminders for your important appointment, events and you can even set recurring reminders for your daily schedules.
- You can set also get reminders when you reach specifically with a location-based reminder.
- Inbuilt Calendar app to track and manage your calendar events and to-do list.
- You can share and assign your task to your friends, teammate and family members.
- You can add and manage your to-do list with your voice.
CamScanner is best and simple to use document scanning and sharing app available in the Google play store. It’s difficult to carry your physical documents always with you.
You can scan any document like your Identity Cards, Driving License, Government certificates and any important document with CamScanner and save it to cloud storage like Google Drive and Dropbox.
Features of CamScanner
- Best Features is very simple to use, you can quickly scan the document very quickly and easily.
- Gives you the best quality scanned documents with smart edge cropping and auto-enhance for very clear and sharp quality.
- Easily Share your scanned document with others using Email, WhatsApp or other social media apps.
- Set a password to your important document and secure your important scanned document, so no one can access your important documents.
- Just sign in your CamScanner account and Sync your entire document with any device and access your documents anywhere and whenever you want.
- Fax scanned documents with CamScanner to over 30 countries and easily print a document with AirPrint with any nearby printer.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to read a text from the image for searching, sharing and editing. But OCR is available only on the premium version.
5. Google Translate
In real life is difficult for anyone to learn a different language across the world. But when you visit different places, cities, and countries around the world, it’s difficult to understand their language.
Google Translate is a very powerful app that can translate around 100+ languages.
Features of Google Translate
- It supports more than 100 different languages across the world.
- It’s available on the web, Android devices, and iOS devices.
- It can translate speech, text, images as well as videos.
- Use the camera to translate text into more than 30 languages.
- Inbuilt dictionary, pronunciation functionality.
- Offline translation when you have no internet.
6. TunnelBear VPN
Many times you do not prefer to use public networks because there are not trusted and secure. you have fear of stealing or hacking of our important data like password, credit cards over public networks.
TunnelBear VPN app is a very useful app for using the internet on a public network. It encrypts your incoming and outgoing data using strong AES 256-bit encryption method.
It can also hide your physical location by spoofing your physical location and enables you to browse the internet privately by ISP, advertisers, and hackers.
TunnelBear VPN is not logged or keeps a history of your internet browsing activities so keeps your browsing privacy.
You can use 500MB of free data monthly, but if you want to use more than 500 MB data then you can opt for monthly ($9.99) or yearly ($49.99) subscription.
7. Monefy – Money Manager
You are having trouble managing your expenses and really want to track how and where you are spending your hard-earned money? Then Monefy is the best app that helps you to set and track your monthly budget.
You can easily manage where and how you spend your money with the Monefy app. You can easily add/edit each spending with its category like Utility bills, cars, clothes, entertainment, sports, food, etc.
You can view your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly spending with chart reports in each category and get details information. You can even export your spending into the CSV file. You can even sync your monefy account with cloud storage like Google Drive and Dropbox account. It’s having an inbuilt calculator to help calculate expenses and you can set your currency, monefy supports multiple currencies. Monefy app is having an extremely simple interface with no ads and is free also!